DUI & Criminal Defense
The Firm’s DUI and criminal defense practice covers California state criminal proceedings. The Firm’s practice areas are listed below. However, we may handle matters outside of these areas. Please call us for more information. The Firm’s main practice areas include but are not limited to:
- DUI and DUI Related Offenses
- Assault and Battery, and Violent Offenses
- Theft & Property Offenses
- Domestic Violence Offenses
- Narcotics Offenses
- Driving Offenses
- Firearm & Weapons Offenses
- Probation Related Offenses
- Traffic Infractions
- Expungements, and Record Cleansing
- Criminal-Immigration Conviction Relief
- Victim and Witness Advocacy
- DMV Driver’s License Defense (DMV admin per se)
The Firm’s geographic coverage area extends across Southern California, including courthouses in: Los Angeles County; Orange County; San Bernardino County, and; Riverside County. We may also handle some cases outside of these areas, or not cover some courthouses in some of these areas. Please contact us for more information.
Our Firm is committed to obtaining justice against those who are responsible and full compensation for your injuries and violation of your rights. If you are injured in an accident or by an intentional act, our Firm will aggressively pursue your civil claims against all responsible parties. You are entitled to receive fair and full compensation to make you whole from your injuries. However, obtaining fair compensation after an injury is not so simple. Insurance companies will do everything they can to pay you as little as possible. That’s why you need an experienced attorney and law firm with a proven track record of results to fight for you. That’s why you need The Joseph A. Tang Law Firm in your corner.
We are currently accepting the following kinds of personal injury cases:
- Automotive, motorcycle, truck, bus, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Dog bite or attack incidents
- Intentional assault and battery or abuse incidents, including domestic violence incidents
- Medical malpractice
- General negligence accidents
You pay nothing unless we win your injury case. No upfront attorney fees to pay. Our Firm does not collect any fees from you unless we win. That means we only earn our fees if we deliver results for you.
100% free consultation. Call us now 24/7.